As a result of recent and anticipated government action around the global coronavirus pandemic, LMI is instructing all employees to work from home beginning Wednesday, March 18. The LMI leadership team has been working diligently to prepare for this possible scenario and we feel confident in our ability to provide quality services and deliverables to our clients.
LMI has long maintained full capabilities for all staff to work remotely in a secure and efficient manner; LMI’s remote access systems are more than sufficient to service all remote staff, without impacting the ability of our clients to connect to our web-based product delivery platforms. However, there are some external factors that may impact not only LMI, but all businesses and service providers in the coming weeks. We ask for your continued patience as we all navigate these challenges:
- The increased volume of students and employees working and streaming content from home may affect internet connectivity, causing occasional internet-related outages and delays. Internet service providers are working diligently to increase bandwidth capabilities in response to the increase in internet traffic.
- Response times for all businesses may be impacted as employees focus on childcare and potential illness, for themselves and those in their care.
- Requests for medical records will be prioritized to focus on patient care; responses to subpoenas and other non-medical requests may be delayed.
During our temporary office closure, LMI will remain fully connected to our clients through electronic means, including video conferencing, telephone and email. LMI main phone lines will be directed to a voice mailbox that will be monitored on an hourly basis. Should you need immediate assistance, you may contact your LMI Project Manager, or any of the following LMI personnel:
- Sonya Virant, President and COO: mobile 440-231-1556 ([email protected])
- Maria Petruccio, VP of Client Services: mobile 440-571-2015 ([email protected])
- Kai Jones, VP of Operations: mobile 216-255-7093 ([email protected])
- Rebecca Bishop, Litigation Manager: mobile 440-319-5412 ([email protected])
- Olivia Buller, Litigation Manager: mobile 440-773-3153 ([email protected])
- Rachaelle Garcia, Litigation Manager: mobile 440-665-0869 ([email protected])
LMI takes the health and safety of our staff, community and clients very seriously. We are committed to providing continued services to our clients, while also protecting the wellbeing of our employees and community. We will continue to monitor the virus closely and keep staff and clients informed of applicable developments. Like all businesses, we are assessing the situation on a daily basis and are prepared to make adjustments as business and community needs evolve.
We extend our best wishes to all of you as we navigate these challenges together.
Elizabeth B. Juliano, LMI Founder & CEO